Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cellulite - Fix It For Free!

It's the season for all things leg-bearing:  swimsuits, shorts, sun dresses, and short skirts.  Cellulite probably slipped your mind during the winter, but now it rears it's dimply face again!  So I thought I'd share with you some information that I recently got from our TV friend Dr. Oz.  It's a temporary treatment of cellulite, so you will have to keep doing it throughout the summer, but I can live with that!  Especially since I can make it with just ordinary household staples.

Here is Dr Oz's recipe:
Combine 1/2 cup of used coffee grounds with 1/2 cup of brown sugar in a bowl.  Next, apply olive oil to an area you want to work on, then massage the coffee grounds/brown sugar mixture into that area using firm, circular motions for up to 5 minutes.  Then rinse it off.

Of course the best place to do this would be the tub or shower to avoid a mess.  :-)

If you try it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment