Friday, July 1, 2011

Boi-ing Concealer by Benefit


Boi-ing Concealer by Benefit

I have been using this concealer for over 8 years, and haven't found anything that compares to it.  I mainly use it to cover up blemishes or break outs.  From talking with different make up artists, I have found that concealer #2 (medium) is usually the best color for most people...I know it is for me.  It is a quality product that stays put until you wash it off.

Recently a good friend came to visit me, and we were putting on our make up together getting ready to go out to hear some music.  She was lamenting a recent break out spot, and I said to her, "I can make that magically disappear".  I put some concealer on my finger and dabbed it on her face, and she was astonished that you could no longer see the break out...that's how well it works.  Needless to say, she is a believer and user now.

If you want to give it a try it for yourself, you can go to Sephora and try some of the tester they have there.  Don't be put off by the price...my concealer usually lasts me from 18 months to 2 years.  I consider that worth the price, especially for all of the grief it saves me when I need to cover something up!


2 comments: