Monday, July 25, 2011

You'll Love the Way You Smell: All Natural Hazelnut Vanilla Lotion

Giovanni Hydrate Body Lotion:  Hazelnut Vanilla

A friend turned me on to this lotion about a year ago, and I'm HOOKED!  I am not a coffee lover, but whenever someone is brewing a pot of Hazelnut Vanilla coffee, I think it is one of the most engaging scents.   And this lotion smells just like a freshly ground pot of Hazelnut Vanilla coffee....all over your body.   Giovanni has a great line of natural products, free of sulfates and parabens...they get it.  So you can feel good about what you're putting on your skin....as well as have people want to stand close to you. :-)

I buy this product at a local discount store called Savemart, which is not a national chain...so for those of you not near that store, here is a link to Giovanni's website that lists retailers that carry their products: http://www.giovannicosmetics.com/locator.php.  You may want to take a look at the packaging of the bottle to make it easier to spy at the store.  When you find it, unscrew the top and take a whiff...it's a little slice of heaven that will make your day.  Yes, you are going to pay a little more for this product, anywhere from $7 to $8, but for me it is totally worth it for both the peace of mind of the ingredients and the amazingly awesome scent.  If you can't find it anywhere in a store, you can order it from Amazon or vitacost.com. 

As always, if you try it, let me know what you think.  I'd love your feedback.


Take Care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment